- impedance: 8 Ohm
- sensivity (2,83V/1m): 89 dB
- size (HxWxD): 1000 x 400 x 100 mm
- frequency range (-8dB): 43 - 20000 Hz
- crossover frequency(s): Hz
- speaker type: bass reflex
Mark 1 is a flat floorstanding speaker that is easy to integrate in smaller rooms due to a depth of only 10 centimetres. It contains a fullrange speaker Mark Audio Alpair 10 P.
With Mark 1 we follow the theory of Mark Fenlon. Mark Fenlon is the owner of the brand Mark Audio. According to his theory we don't need a crossover for a good full range speaker.
The crossover with coils and capacitors will store energy what will change the dynamic performance.
Our kit consists of
- Mark Audio Alpair 10 P generation 1
- 1.5x Damping Sonofil 100 x 35 cm for 20 litres
- Binding Post PK31, gold plated (one pair, red and black)
- 1.5m Speaker cable 2x1.5 mm2, transparent
- Plan for DIY kit
Kit without cabinet, price per speaker
- not available
More information on the kit