Sculptor aktiv is a three way floorstanding speaker.
Sculptor aktiv is a closed-cabinet loudspeaker with drivers of Audaphon and Wavecor.
The kit is delivered with the following drivers:
- a Audaphon APR 1.0 ribbon-tweeter
- two Wavecor WF152CU14 mids drivers
- four Wavecor SW223BD02 woofers
The loudspeaker has been developed by Dennis Frank and Daniel Gattig.
The crossover consists of:
- a 3rd order high-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the tweeter.
- a band pass consisting of a 2nd order high pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) and a 3rd order low-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the mids-woofer.
- a 2nd order low-pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) for the woofer.
The frequency response of this speaker is perfectly linear.
The decay spectrum is nearly perfect.
At low volume, i.e. 85 dB at 1 m, the nonlinear distortions are below 0.3% above 500 Hz and doesn't exceed 0.4% at 95 dB at 1 m between 300 and 15000 Hz.
Kit without cabinet, price per speaker EUR 2469,00 excl. VAT: € 2074.79 / $ 2303.02
Measurements on this speaker
Pictures of this loudspeaker