Todo Duelund is a three way floorstanding speaker.
Todo Duelund is a closed-cabinet loudspeaker with drivers of ScanSpeak .
In the Duelund version of the Todo Kit is used in series to the tweeter very high quality capacitors from Duelund. The parallel coil from the tweeter and the coil in series to the midrange are very high quality coils from Duelund.
The kit is delivered with the following drivers:
- a ScanSpeak D3004/6640-00 tweeter
- a ScanSpeak 18WU-4741T00 mids driver
- a ScanSpeak 32W/4878T00 woofer
The loudspeaker has been developed by Holger Barske, Thomas Schmidt and Christian Gather.
The crossover consists of:
- a 3rd order high-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the tweeter.
- a band pass consisting of a 2nd order high pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) and a 2nd order low-pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) for the mids-woofer.
- a 2nd order low-pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) for the woofer.
The frequency response of this speaker is perfectly linear.
The decay spectrum as shown in the waterfall diagram is exemplary, free of any disturbing resonance.
At low volume, i.e. 85 dB at 1 m, the nonlinear distortions are below 0,3% above 300 Hz and doesn't exceed 0,8% at 95 dB at 1 m between 300 Hz and 10000 Hz. That is quite splendid.
the crossover components (right),
to be mounted on a small wooden board.
Kit without cabinet, price per speaker EUR 3508,00 excl. VAT: € 2947.90 / $ 3478.52
If you want to use a valve amplifier with this speaker an impedance correction should be employed. In this case the component quality is less important; therefore, we offer only one kit (upon request higher quality components are available).
If you prefer to mount the crossover components on a universal PCB instead on wood
PCB 150x115 mm, tin plated, price per unit: EUR 4,70 excl. VAT: € 3.95 / $ 4.66
We recommend three boards per kit (6 boards per speaker pair)