Accutop is a two way compact speaker with fantastic sound characteristics. To call it a reference loudspeaker makes a mockery of its performance. Accutop is the best loudspeaker we know so far.
Accutop is a loudspeaker with drivers of Audaphon, Accuton and Wavecor. Passive radiators provide deep bass.
The kit is delivered with the following drivers:
- a Audaphon APR 1.0 ribbon-tweeter
- a Accuton C168-6-890 woofer with huge voice coil
- two large passive membranes on the back of the loudspeaker
The loudspeaker has been developed by Dennis Frank and Daniel Gattig.
The crossover consists of:
- a 3rd order high-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the tweeter.
- a first order low-pass filter (6 dB per octave slope) for the woofer.
The frequency response of this speaker is perfectly linear.
The decay spectrum as shown in the waterfall diagram is exemplary, free of any disturbing resonance.
At low volume, i.e. 85 dB at 1 m, the nonlinear distortions are below 0,3% above 300 Hz and doesn't exceed 0,5% at 95 dB at 1 m between 300 and 15000 Hz.
Price for a pair of custom speakers of any color EUR 5715,00 excl. VAT: € 4926.72 / $ 5764.27
Measurements on this speaker