Elias X2 SW275 Passiv is a three way wall-mounted speaker.
Elias X2 SW275 Passiv is a bass-reflex cabinet loudspeaker with drivers of Audaphon and Wavecor.
It is available in different versions:
The kit is delivered with the following drivers:
- a Audaphon APR 1.0 ribbon-tweeter
- two Wavecor WF182CU13 mids drivers
- a WavecorSW275BD01 woofer
The loudspeaker has been developed by Dennis Frank and Daniel Gattig.
The crossover consists of:
- a 3rd order high-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the tweeter.
- a band pass consisting of a 2nd order high pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) and a 3rd order low-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the mids-woofer.
- a 2nd order low-pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) for the woofer.
The frequency response of this speaker is perfectly linear.
The decay spectrum as shown in the waterfall diagram is exemplary, free of any disturbing resonance.
At low volume, i.e. 85 dB at 1 m, the nonlinear distortions are below 0.2% above 500 Hz and doesn't exceed 0.3% at 95 dB at 1 m between 500 and 20000 Hz.
Price for a pair of custom speakers of any color EUR 7752,00 excl. VAT: € 6514.29 / $ 7882.29