Vardar is a three way floorstanding speaker.
Vardar is a bass-reflex cabinet loudspeaker with drivers of Audaphon .
The kit is delivered with the following drivers:
- a Audaphon JP 2.0 ribbon-tweeter
- a Audaphon MB 18-8 mids driver
- two Audaphon MB 18-8 woofers
The loudspeaker has been developed by Dennis Frank and Daniel Gattig.
The crossover consists of:
- a 3rd order high-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the tweeter.
- a band pass consisting of a 2nd order high pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) and a 3rd order low-pass filter (18 dB per octave slope) for the mids-woofer.
- a 2nd order low-pass filter (12 dB per octave slope) for the woofer.
The frequency response of this speaker is perfectly linear.
The decay spectrum is nearly perfect.
At low volume, i.e. 85 dB at 1 m, the nonlinear distortions are below 0,5% above 200 Hz and doesn't exceed 0,6% at 95 dB at 1 m between 300 and 15000 Hz.
Measurements on this speaker