Rear view, from right to left:
- On/Off switch (also with standby)
- jack for 12V power supply
- RS 232 plug for connecting a computer
- 4 RCA inputs, looping the stereo signal
to the subwoofer main amp.
- or 4 banana plugs (from loudspeaker), to be used, if your amp doesn't
Digital pre-amp DBC 12 with digital signal processor (DSP)
The DBC 12 is a Digital Bass Control
system. It combines crossover, equaliser, delay and level control for
lower frequencies. It's the perfect device for adjusting your subwoofer
exactly to room conditions, to adjust the bass boost and to adjust the
crossover filters to the satellites (12, 24 or 36 dB).
- Extension of an existing system where this unit links to a subwoofer amplifier. Or you might still have a stereo or mono amp for your subwoofer standing around, but no crossover. The DBC 12 is perfectly suited for this.
Do you want to integrate subwoofers using top quality main amps or PA amps? – This is the ideal crossover.
- The DSP crossover with digital display (aluminium housing)
- the infrared remote control
- Software for programming the DSP
- serial cable for loading the programme.
You still need:
- a power supply with 12 V DC, 500 mA, stabilised (see below)
- and a standard 9V battery for the remote (see above)
- RCA cable to connect the subwoofer amplifier.