Turns your PC into the most complete easy-to-use electrical and acoustical measurement system ....
CLIO, by Audiomatica, is the new exciting measurement software for the CLIO System.
Easy to handle - able to do nearly all important speaker measurements.
The CLIO System is the easiest and less expensive way to measure:
- electrical networks
- electronic equipment
- loudspeaker systems
- telephones & hearing aids
- environmental noise
- rooms acoustics
- quality of production lines
CLIO runs on a standard PC computer driving the measurement hardware and accessories
with precision and reliability.
CLIO is a new design based on a huge work which is the synthesis of more than 16 years
experience and excellence in electro-acoustic measurement systems and gives you all the power
and flexibility you need. CLIO refines all the well established measurement techniques already
implemented in the CLIO system while adding several new functionalities.
CLIO comes in different releases to run the proper Audiomatica analyzer hardware:
Clio 12: Controls the FW-01 Firewire Audio Interface (24 bit @ 192kHz).
Three different measurement techniques are available for system identification and characterization:
- MLS & LogChirp analysis using either pseudo-random noise or logarithmic chirps as stimuli
- Sinusoidal Sweeps using sinusoidal signals
- FFT, RTA and 'Live' Transfer Function letting you the choice of any stimulus, even live music.
While other instruments offer one single possible measurement choice, CLIO gives you three
alternatives permitting to view the physical phenomenon like frequency response, impedance or other parameters,
from three different points of view. The final result will be then validated by the consistency of these
measurements: as any expert technician knows, this is the correct approach that should always be adopted.
The following specialized control panels are dedicated to other specific measurements:
- Sound Level Meter a complete IEC61672 integrating sound level meter with Leq and frequency analysis
- Linearity and Distortion measures the non linear behavior of an electronic equipment
- Interactive L-C-R Bridge permits passive components measurement on the fly
- Wow&Flutter Meter with time and frequency analysis
- Frequency Counter
Beyond measured results you get sophisticated post-processing tools for:
- Thiele&Small Parameters for loudspeaker characterization
- ISO 3382 Acoustical Parameters for rooms and auditoria characterization
- Waterfall plots to evaluate sound decay as 3D or Color graphs
- Directivity analysis for loudspeaker characterization as Color maps, Circular or 3D plots
- Wavelet analysis for joint time-frequency loudspeaker characterization
Using all the aforementioned measuring and post-processing techniques it is possible to tailor
powerful Quality Control scripts that will manage and identify any production line of electronic or